- Our facilities undergo rigorous ongoing deep-cleaning and disinfection.
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn in all locations as required by state and local guidelines.
- Ensuring our operating standards uphold current social distancing guidelines as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced clearning and sanitization protocols, including hourly and as-needed for all high-touch surfaces.
- Reduced capacity and limited hours of operation, where appropriate.
- Most points of sale accept touchless mobile wallet payment options such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and FreedomPay.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently throughout the shift.
- Undergo a comprehensive COVID-19 Training Program.
As always, we are committed to delivering a safe and secure hospitality environment. The health, safety and peace of mind of our associates, guests, and community remain our highest priority.