Under the direction of the Concessions Manager and Level Supervisors, oversees operation of assigned concessions stand(s) and supervises stand personnel, in accordance with the Company’s Guest Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of stand attendants; trains stand attendants and assigns duties within the stand; enforces company policies and procedures
- Observes, evaluates and documents job performances of cashiers and stand attendants.
- Ensures quality of products and accurate preparation of all food and beverage items as listed on stand sheet.
- Ensures a quality appearance of the concession stand at all times; ensures that all work stations and the back of stands and storerooms remain clean.
- Maintains level of inventory for stand throughout shift; orders replacement stock as necessary.
- Oversees and participates in stand set-up and closing procedures; prepares stand sheets, balances inventory to cash, and closes out point-of-sale system with appropriate reports.
- Picks up operating bank and enforces company cash handling procedures if a Cash Manager is not assigned.
- Investigates discrepancies in monies and inventories with supervisors.
- Analyzes and resolves all guest and associate problems with the assistance of Level Supervisors.
- Reports all needed stand repairs to the Level Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Performs duties of Stand Attendant as needed
Education & Experience:
- Previous cash handling/cashier experience required.
- Previous experience as a stand attendant or other food service worker preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company’s Guest Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and alcohol service training
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate with staff and to prepare written stand reports after each event.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; able to direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and plan ahead.
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme heat and cold, depending on season
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Delaware North is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.